Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday

Well, my first weekend home alone did not turn into that at all. Mom had to go the hospital because she was having chest pains which turned out to be her hiatal hernia (paraesphageal hernia). She will be there for the next week. She is doing fine but she is sore and entirely too quiet.

Professor Von Humperdink was sent to find me on Friday to let me know that I was leaving and once again with my nose in a book, I walked into him. I really, really do need to quit doing that because now I am going to be all freaked out again this year.

"Ms. Cadogan, it would behoove you to understand your surroundings better than to be engrossed in a book. We would not want you twisting your ankle again this term, would we."

"YYes Professor." As I sit looking up at him from the floor.

"You will be going home for the weekend your Mother is in the hospital. You are going floo network. When you get home your Father will tell you more."

WOO-HOO, the best part of the weekend is getting to use the floo network TWICE!!!!!!!!

No comments: