Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY DAYS

First off, this weekend was the best EVER!! I spent it with my new roommate Chrysta, we went shopping at the Sheep and Fiber Festival where I live.

We spent 3hours at the festival looking at everything and then we hit the booths that had the stuff that we wanted. When I do these kinds of fairs, I need to check all the booths out then go back and buy otherwise, poof the $$ is all gone and I do not have half of what I wanted.

I bought A-L-O-T of yarn for dying and dyes. Chrysta said she likes to dye with natural plant items, which is cool but for me, I like colour!!!!!!!!!!!

After the fair, we went to a local yarn shop and an herbal store. Of course we were hungry by then so we walked across the street and ate at the local pub with two friends who are muggles. Now, how is that for an excellent little town? LYS,Herbal store and Pub al on the same street all on the same half block.

To top off the weekend, I have my spoilers name and my spoilees name. Both of them are 1st year Hogwart Students so it will be fun learning about them.

Well, term starts soon and I am worn out from the weekend. My first class is Dark Arts and well, my history with the Professor is interesting.

No comments: