Sunday, May 18, 2008

New roommate

I have a new roommate Emma Diggory. She is going to be the one to keep Chrysta and I on track. She is very organized and on top of things. She spent last term working for the Ministry in the Potions department.

I hope that she does not mind that our room smells like wet wool most of the time. Between Chrysta's roving and me dyeing stuff, it seriously does have a barnyard smell. I did use a orderbegone Charm but the room stunk like some funky rose potpourri that we both agreed not to use that one again. I think today I will try a Charm so the room smells like lavender or fresh mowed grass.

I have to get going, I am helping Professor Sprout put in another garden. We started it on Saturday and made it half way through before it was time to clean up and go for evening meal. It would be nice if she would use a rototiller but since she is not comfortable with Muggle tools, we do it the manual way. Today we are also going to buy some worms to help with the aeration of the soil and start putting in the plants.

No comments: