Thursday, May 1, 2008

hmmmm

I just realized the second weekend into the term is Mother's Day weekend. I wonder if we are going to be able to go home and visit or if our parents need to send a letter asking permission for us to go home.

It is also the sheep and wool festival and I really, really, want to go. I have a burning desire you dye yarn and play with colours. It is, in a way a safer way to play with "potions."

Today, I have lacked ambition. I have a list of things that I would like to do but none of them have been done. I hate when my days are not constructed into time slots. I know, it sounds strange for a 12year old to be this way but it is the only way I can focus.

It is almost 4O;clock and I have spent two hours surfing the internet and reading blogs and emails.

No comments: