Saturday, May 24, 2008

Memory, where have you gone?

Late yesterday, I "lost" a knitting needle, a Brittany 2.25mm and I started to panic because the other day I had broken one of them and Brittany's are hard to find now a days.

Chrysta and Emma were looking at me strangely when they both started laughing, I told them it was not funny because I really wanted to finish the socks for my mother.

Chrysta walks up to me and says, "Abra-ca-dabra" then pulls the needle from the back of head. "See, we really can pull things from your head, Elanor."

I had stuck the needle in my braid and forgot about it. Somedays I really think I should change my name to Elanor the Absentminded.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh dear. I can relate, Emma! I am fully capable of losing things like DPNs, pens, crochet hooks, etc., while sitting perfectly still.

Anonymous said...

Glad I could help!