Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday and answer to QUIZ

I am most certainly sore and tired today. Professor Sprout's garden will be wonderful when it fills out this summer. I will post pictures of what we did on Tuesday.

I think I have worked out the "bugs" in the orderbegone Charm and the room starts to smell like lavender then fades into fresh mowed grass. It lasts for a few hours then fades off, so I have to do it first thing in the morning and when we come back from class.

I am glad that Tonks, Emma R. and Patonga figured out how to stop the noise from snoring. Being right next to their room made for a few restless nights.

Agatha and Miranda and Emma D. are in the room on the other side of ours. We are in the corner room and they are pretty quiet except they say Miranda talks in her sleep which I do not hear since I sleep on the side of the room near SnoreCentral.

*************************************************************************************

Can you keep a secrit? The headquarters for the Order of the Phoenix is at No. 12 Grimmauld Place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was there snoring next door? I must sleep right thru it. I think the scent in our room is quite nice now.

Michelle said...

Snore Central! Hahahaha!

I can't tell you how glad I am that we came up with a potion that works. And I don't know about you, but I rather like Emma's teal hair! ;)

(She's Emma S., by the way...)