Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Biography

This is the house that I live in. It is not the house that I was born in. I grew up being Muggle and had great fun with my Cadogan cousins because they were all ways doing these cool tricks. Little did I know that I would be able to do them too, I am the youngest and of the entire Cadogan Clan.

Last year was my first year at Hogwarts, I roomed with my cousin Celestina Cadogan and my good friend Gabriella Clearwater. Gabby is with her family in the Ukraine and Celestina is now at Beauxbaton. This year, I have a roommate that came with a ton of STUFF and our room smells like a barn due to the roving. Plus I dyed yarn on Monday night and well, it smells too.

Mom says I am powered by the sun because the more sunlight I get the more reved I am. Not sure about that since I would rather curl up and sleep in the sunlight. Most of the time, I have a short attention span unless it is a book and then it will have all of my attention until we are done. Everything else gets done in spurts. Sit for an hour move around for a bit sit for an hour...

I am a junky for Minee's treats and Esmie's fire whiskey. The combination of the two tend to put on a bit of extra weight so I need to cut back or find another activity to do.

That is all for now, do not be fooled at the rambling of this post. It is just my way.

1 comment:

Esme said...

What a sweet house!