Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tuesday---8(

Mother sent me an Owl to let me know the chocolate I bought for my swap partner was eaten last night by my dog Isis. I sent it home to be safe from me, guess that plan did not work out. Mom heard some noise going on in my room and was wondering what one of my cats might be playing with. No, cat just a dog pushing an empty tin
around trying to lick it to the last drop.


Professor Humperdink has such a nice speaking voice with an accent I can not place a country to that I zoned out completely during class. His voice reminds me of a muggle actor smooth as silk with a nice rumble tenor.

Herbology is fun nothing better than playing with plants, dodging spewn puss, sharp needles and dirt. Ah....what fun.

Time to find me an afternoon snack while I do homework.

No comments: