Saturday, January 12, 2008

Saturday

Gabby and I are going into Hogsmead to go shopping for our Swappartners. I am excited. Yes, it does not take much for me to get excited. I love games and surprises and I like to pull pranks and get someone on the hook pull them along in a tall tale especially when there is someone working with me.

Gabriella and I did that last night is was so fun.

Well, I have to admit I had a vision last night I was thinking of how I was going to make my bag and it came to me in a dream. So maybe I am not a complete failure in Divination.

Time to roust Gabby's butt and go shopping. I will bring treats back to share in the Common Room, I will put them in a tray by the fire place.

***We are back from shopping and the dark chocolates are out for the taking. ENJOY!!

No comments: