Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Too Cold 1-23-08

And so, another week has started at Hogwarts, being 11 and away from home has taken sometime getting use to. I do believe I had an easy time with it since my best friend Gabriella and my cousin Celestina are also my dormmates. I would really like to know how the Sorting hat knows so much, then again it will be a Hogwarts secret never to be told....

It was cold this weekend and being outside with the animals was hard. I am glad Esmeralda always has something warm in our commons area, it helped me thaw out. Today, it is not any warmer and I am sitting here in my finger gloves and eyeing my hat.

I spent Sunday indoors working on tote bags for the Secret Swap. Gabby and I have people from the same house so we are sharing the work. Last week we made stitch markers, next week who knows.

Quiz#2 was hard 5 &10 were the hardest for me. Most of the answers were in the table of contents, lucky me to have seen that otherwise I might still be working on it.

I am going to see if Perpetua is done with homework and see if she wants to play Guitar Hero. We are funny things Muggles. 8)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes yes! Please do come to the tower to play Guitar Hero :)