Thursday, January 24, 2008

TIRED & GRUMPY

I am grumpy because we are in LAST PLACE for house points. GGGRGRRRRR

I am tired because I had to leave the dorm at 3:30 this morning to work with the Magical Creatures and it is another below zero day. I know it is my choice to do extra but 3:30???? isssh

I had fun in Perpetua's room the other day playing Guitar Hero, it is FUN and that turned into a late night!! I wonder if I can talk my mom into sending my guitar so two people can play at the same time. There is a song on there by the group KISS- titled Rock-n-Roll all night and Party everyday. Kind of fits into Ravenclaws theme.....;) WE all should learn it, it is a rather catchy tune.

I wish my dogs were here to snuggle with me while I take an afternoon nap, they just aren't the same.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

3:30 AM! Oh dear!! If it helps any, I was thinking of you much of the day today...knitting away something special just for you.

Anonymous said...

Why Thank You for thinking of me while knitting. Two notes from my secret swap....HOW EXCITING!!