Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday

What a busy week for a first week. The homework is barely manageable but somehow it all gets done with some free time. I was talking with Serafine Starfire last night about her canary incident and she it happend all at once no hint of anything nefarious. Those sly 7th years, my thought is it must of happened to them so they think it must be ok to have it happen to someone else.

We had a spector come into the Ravenclaw common room last night. Being a spector you can guess it was rude to the point that our Prefect needed to contact the Headmistress so now we too have a "protection" charm put onto our room.

There was alot of talk about bags for our Swap Partners. 50/50 split between knitting and sewing it.

I took a fall down a moving staircase this afternoon. It started to move just as I was stepping on to it. It is swollen a bit and hurts so I am not doing to much walking this afternoon. I do hope the swelling goes down for this weekend. If it is not too cold, I want to help with some of the Magical Creatures to get a better understanding of them. They are SO different from the muggle animals that I know.

Since my day started at 4am with Magical Creatures, I am feeling tired so I am going to take a nap before our evening meal. I had better set an alarm charm to wake up.

2 comments:

Celestina Cadogan said...

Yikes~ I hope your foot is better! Those moving staircases are dangerous! If it's not getting any better, you should probably get it checked out by a healer.

Anonymous said...

I sure hope your foot is feeling better! Those staircases can be tricky, one must be careful. Hmmm, this gives me an idea for your kit!

Sincerely,
Your HSKS4 Super Secret Pal