Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday--kind of grumpy

I am grumpy today because my dorm-mates pulled a prank on me and had me believing that today was the start of the term.

It was such a restless night and the dreams were kind of weird too. I was out shopping for tights and shoes and then I was back at my Muggle school trying to get into my locker and when I opened it up I was back in my Mom's kitchen.

So, now I am out of sorts not only with the day but with my "cousin" and my "friend".

Yes, it was a good prank. Now, I have to go to Divination in 15 minutes because I thought it would be a good thing to do since I need all of the help I can get with it. Perhaps the Professor can figure out the meaning of my dream.

1 comment:

Celestina Cadogan said...

Bwahahahaha! >:D *cackles* You know it's because we love you.