Sunday, March 22, 2009

uppermidwest meet-n-greet


neila is in blue,
i am in the middled
vanessa is in purple(waverly)


We hit three stores, had a late lunch at Brit's Pub, stopped at MOA and was back at Neila's house by 6pm where here hubby took this picture of us via my cellphone.

It was a great day and we did not hit three that were on my list of stores. That I guess will be for another day as well as dyeing of the yarn.
As soon as the weather here warms up a bit, I am going to have an afternoon get together, nothing is better than knitting in a park like setting with good friends and good food.

3 comments:

Emma Wigworthy said...

Sounds like you had a lovely day! And I concur - for me one of the best things about our Edinburgh get-together was sitting chatting and knitting together.

Marissa said...

That is most awesome partner! You are so right, nothing better than knitting, friends and a great day in the park. :) Early send date here I come!

Hermione Bagnold said...

How awesome! I absolutely have to find a way to end up meeting people from every area that we are having get-togethers for! LOL (Though, if I had my way about it, we'd ALL have been Apparating to Edinburgh! LOL)