Friday, March 20, 2009

My-o-my

This week has blown by in a hurry. I missed playing quidditch this week. I was rather busy with homework, visiting my Uncle and Dean came to visit. i have not seen much of him this term his work has been keeping him busy.

I guess someone let out a sticky ball during quidditch and things became a mess. But that is nothing new, it seems at least once a term someone lets an experiment fly and things go wonky. I truely believe it is the free house elves that are doing it.

Violent is depressed because her Ravenclaw dumped her to date a Slytherin girl. Which is rather silly of him because she is/was Slytherin last term and changed houses because of him. I zapped him with a week long colour spell(yes, i have been working on this one). I would feel sorry for him changing to all of the colours of the houses when he talks to a girl but really why?

1 comment:

Chrysta the Cursed said...

That's right! The louse deserves to be charmed if he doesnt' treat our friends well.