Sunday, March 1, 2009

Catch up...

Holy Cow has the time flown by this term. The first quidditch match has come and gone we tried hard to find the snitch but we did not get it. THIS TIME.

I was busted sneaking back into the dorm on Friday night and was not suppose to go to town with the rest of the girls but go to detention instead. Since Violent and I were not going to be allowed in the same room together, I decided I was going to try my astral project. Low and behold it worked. It felt great being able to fool Trewlaney but it does not take much.

Spent the rest of the afternoon teaching some of the first term students some of the drinking games we play when I go back and hang out the muggles. It was fun but Petunia was not there to do karaoke with me so I did not do any singing or howling as most people call it.

Antonio came up with a great homework project for us to do last week. I do not think I can top it even if I tried. I am going to have Violent come up with one too, makes my life a bit easier. :)

All in all things have been quiet here in Hufflepuff dorms. Kind of nice.

No comments: