Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Poor Violent has been stuck doing the worst job in the world scrubbing the bathrooms through out Hogwarts from being caught sneaking back in on Friday.

We have been working on breaking the spell Dumbledore put on her. She can only answer questions that are asked by Professors. It takes a long time for her to write out her answers long hand. She is very wordy.

I was in the infirmary on Monday. I had to leave class early because I have been struck down with the flu. It was nice that I had a private room since the flu can hit a body in many different places at once. Today I was sent back to my dorm room, I am not feeling 100% but I have been told it will take a few days to feel 'right as rain.' Whatever that means. Rain is cold and wet and I do not like being cold nor wet.

Time to take a nap, this headache is draining me.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

I have never understood that little quip either. I hope you are better soon. :)

Wisteria Lovegood said...

Are you feeling better? It sounds like Hufflepuff House has had a spell put on it by some sneaking witches and/or wizards. So many people have been in the infirmary.