Saturday, June 21, 2008

today was a perfect day for doing nothing. and that is what i did.

there was little knitting done and what was done had to be ripped out because i had started on the wrong needle...sigh..

after doing that, i needed a nap. after that a friend came over and we went out exploring the grounds for the rest of the afternoon.

for eats we had chilled cucumber bisque soup. it was ok, not on the do again list unless i tinker with it.

i wrapped up all of my items for Ceciley's swap kit. Thanks Minee for giving me such a great box to reuse. Still no wine in there...;(

my duel socks are on flickr and on ravelry that Lily made for me. they are pretty and a lovely shade of garnet

1 comment:

Electra the Enchanting said...

Sounds like you had a good day with nothing too stressful going on. I had one of those days yesterday.