Friday, June 13, 2008

Honeydukes SweetshopMadam Puddifoot'sScrivenshaft's Quill ShopThese are the places that I will be visiting during my trip.I am in need of chocolate, more tea since we seem to drink quite a lot of it. Plus, due to all of the writing that I have been doing, a new quill.Perhaps they will have a Redtail Hawk quill. If not that, then Blue Heron quill. I love those birds.

As, I noted before going to town, these were the places that I wanted to visit. I did and I bought everything that I wanted and needed. It was hard to choose between the two quills but I bought the Redtail Hawk quill instead of the Blue Heron quill. It just felt better in the hand when I was test writing.

Chrysta wanted to get her hair trimmed while we were there but something spooked her and she left even before sitting in the chair. Rather odd, but then again maybe not.

I have not felt like writing much these past few days so I will make up for it next week.

No comments: