Friday, June 20, 2008

aaaaahhh...catchup

Really,it has been too long since I have chattered about everything that is going here in dormland.

I blame it on homework overload and dueling. Dueling has taken over my world and I have lost this round to Lily. To add to the frustration of losing, I ran out of yarn for the toe and had to use a matching shade of blue to finish. &*&%^*$%

I have also been busy getting my kit ready for Ceciley which I think is ready to go. I am going to have to triple check it because I am that way.

Chrysta and I have been stinking up the dorm again. Yesterday, I made two different colours and I hope the one that I made looks better caked than what it does as a skein. I am my worst enemy sometimes.

I hear Chrysta coming in and I am going to talk her into getting some coffee with me.

No comments: