Sunday, June 1, 2008

This week has been one that has had its ups and downs.
All of my homework was done which was good. I did not get to do the Claws gone-wild when Wisteria was away. I was called away on a family matter. How convenient.;)

Saturday I was not able to play Quidditch with the team because I was outside working the gate and that is an all day job. You have to make sure everyone has their membership card, and if they do not then they have to fill out waiver forms..(you would not believe the excuses people come up with for not having theirs). If you do not have your card you have to pay the $3.00 nonmember charge. PERIOD. I do not care who you are or your title. Needless to say, I did not make any friends Saturday.

After gate was close it was time to count the money and to an official head count. Rule #2: make sure the person you have counting the money after you can count past three (3).

I did not make it back to the dorm until 4pm and then I needed a short nap. Evening meal was at 6 that lasted until 10 due to our celebration of doing so dang great.

Saturday was a non-knitting day and I am behind in dueling...grr...
So, off I go to do more knitting. wish me luck ladies and Stuart

No comments: