Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wednesday



Here is the start of my first sweater. I have the sleeves done but I might redo the first sleeve since the stiches are a bit tighter than the second one.

The long band is 8inches of my back. Only 13 more inches left to go before I start the next step of my back.

I can not believe that Gabriella made 12 sweaters last year. She is a FREAK. But, I love her anyway.

Schoolwork is going good. I still can NOT get the hang of divination and reading tea leaves has turned me off of TEA!!!! I might as well read clouds, they at least make sense to me.

When the weather gets warm, if IT gets warm we are going to try flying. This should be fun. I still have to watch the steps so I don't fall down them while they move, I can just imagine the trips to the Madame Pomfrey or Hagrid.

Need to go do my Ruins homework before our house meeting.

No comments: