Saturday, February 2, 2008

later in the afternoon

Good searching Gryfindor. Now we all know what is meant by a dynamic webpage. It truely is dynamic!!!!


With all of the excitement from Quidditch coming to a calm, I have to admit I need a nap. Went shopping for my Swappie, that was fun.
Now I am making pear and apple tarts for us to munch on while we sit in the common room and going over our schedules for next weeks lessons.

Our Prefect, is doing a wonderful job in making sure our house is running smooth. A big job for one person, we are the largest house this year. Three cheers for her.

I really need to finish doing my DADA studies, I think I might just pick this as my profession. Or maybe potions or herbology....

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

there are 5 deer in my backyard. 4 does and a buck which is eating the mineral block that I put out before I left for Hogwarts. Dad will send me pictures if they turn out.

No comments: