Friday, February 15, 2008

shades of red

Professor Humperdink, funny that the HeadMistress mentioned him today. Last weekend while in town I ran into him. I mean "RAN" into him. I was running to catch up to Gabby and Celestina and SLAM I hit him. It is a good thing it was the side of his thigh because I am short and I would have hit him in his "shopping".

Needless to say, I can bounce and I am quite mortified by the whole experience. Becaue he is SSSOOOO tall and when you are at ground zero looking up at 6'4" it is a long way up. I think I hit every shade of red and possibly purple too. Professor Humperdink was polite about the entire thing, helped me up, brushed the snow off of me, and asked me if I was all right. When I could not answer him, he said, that I must be because this was the first time he has seen me speachless. GAK!!!

Now everytime he has walked past me in class I feel myself turning red and I have not been able to answer a single question in class. Which is frustrating because I do beleive Professor Humperdink is amused with the situation. WHY??? He said to me at the end of class that maybe next week I will be able to find my voice again.

I wonder....

No comments: