Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday

I spent the day with Violent Black. She is nice, a bit snotty she ate all of my candy too. Going to have to be carefull around her, since I now know she has a sweet tooth too.
I hope Minee has some for sale so I can restock.

We do have the same interests in books and we both HATE divination with a passion. "Death is at your door." oooo...what garbage...please tell me something useful.

Violent said she would help me learn French. I think that will be funny to hear me speak French with my Mid-Western accent.

Isis is doing her back scratch on the carpet and groaning and grunting. I wonder if she is part pig?

Today while I had my nose in a book an owl dropped me a package. It is from my new dorm mate, Lavender Diggory-Dolohov. She is Head Girl this term and I am a Prefect. Still not sure how that happened but the Professors know what they are doing right?

See all of my goodies?

!the house cats thought the package smelled good too.
Bo, is visiting Isis before term starts show off their goodies.


there are 3 THREE skeins of Cascade yarn, a journal, reading glasses, a blow horn and pom-poms for cheer leading during Quidditch, a Slytherin patch, an Owl of my very own (cause i do not have one),and my favorite, snap snot.

4 comments:

Chrysta the Cursed said...

OK, I am jealous! Waht a nifty package. See you at Coronation?

Terri said...

no. DH parents are up from Arkansas. You should hear their accent it is killer, part Brit, part WI and part Arkansas...too funny

taking the train to Crown

Lavender Diggory said...

Glad you and your kids like the package!!!

Elanor said...

they never last in the house, Bo bites around to find the squeak and then rips it out.

they were killed within 10 minutes