Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The first week

has gone by quickly. Violent (YES, I know what her name is this one suites her, trust me) is in two of my classes. Potions and herbology.

I am trying not to get cranky with her when she says (which is quite often) "We do things better at Beauxbatons or At my old school we did things better." I am sure things were different there and maybe there done better, but you can not make friends by saying that all of the time. seriously, just go with the flow...

She is getting some of her old books from her Father and I am excited about that. WE talk endlessly about potions. Prof. Slughorn has been rather tedious to deal with since neither of us are his 'pet favorites.' We made our class project perfectly and he gave us a passing. On the way out, I slimed his chair. :)

Minee is still turning green, today is her last day of that.

My roommates are great and we are getting along so far. I am glad we have the largest room between the two dogs and all of our fiber products, potions, herbs and books, there is little room to move about.

I really should take a picture of our room.

Off to find my cheerleading outfit they hid on me.

No comments: