Sunday, September 14, 2008

HSKS6 First quiz

  1. Potter Name: Elanor Cadogan

  2. Rav ID: setembrina

  3. I am allergic to: nothing

  4. Pets that I have: 2dogs and 2 cats

  5. My favorite yarn: natural yarns

  6. If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors?

  7. My favorite flavor: mint, chai, pumpkin.

  8. My favorite holiday: Halloween

  9. I would like to receive a: Sock kit

  10. List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: I like to use5" for socks. I like wood and or Bamboo

  11. Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: LanternMoon but they are expensive

  12. I’ve participated in HSKS: this is my 3rd time with the swap

  13. Do you have a birthday during this swap? Yes.

  14. If so which day? 10-15

No comments: