Saturday, October 16, 2010

homework

Vine wood and Dragon Heartstring - Hermione Granger


Walnut and Dragon Heartstring - Bellatrix Lestrange


Hawthorn and Unicorn tail hair - Draco Malfoy

Hornbeam and Dragon Heartstring - Viktor Krum


Ash and Unicorn Hair - Cedric Diggory


Rosewood and Veela Hair - Fleur Delacour


Elder and Thestral Hair - Albus Dumbledore


Mahogany and an unknow core - James Potter


Elm and Dragon Heartstring - Lucius Malfoy


Cherry and Unicorn Hair - Mary Cattermole


Yew and Phoenix Feather - Tom Riddle


Holly and Phoenix Feather - Harry Potter


Willow and Unicorn Hair - Ron Weasley


Sorry, I know i have not been chatty as much this term. Things on the homefront have been a bit busy for me and my computer time has taken a hit. This will change sometime next week I hope!!

Thank You everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes. I had a pleasant day doing things that Elanor and I agreed upon. I had my hair cut a bit shorter wtih a bit more spikes put into it. Then off to pilates where i was able to pick what I wanted to work on and it was an hour of LEGS!!!! UGH! Becareful of what you ask for....then a massage and an afternoon of knitting with friends at the Double EWE, then eats with another group of friends. There was talk of going up to Albertville for a bon fire but we were all too tired to make the hour drive and since Setembrina had class at 8:30 in the morning and did not want to be hung-over (baby--lol) we went our separate ways and that was the day.

No comments: