Friday, September 24, 2010

friday?? all ready

Things have been hoping for me this week.
Work does take up the first 5 hours of my day then it is over to St Mungo's to hang out an hour and a half before I do my internship. That is three hours--three times a week plus there is the observation hours that I have not started but need to do.
Getting home muggle style takes an hour and there is not anywhere along the route to do observation. I guess I could hang out in St Mungo's for two hours and get home in time to go to bed to get up and do it all again. Amen.

I am so glad that homework this term can be done via the muggle computers-it is a good thing we can use cross technology and skills. Owls take a bit too long and if your Owl as mine is-is a bit difficult-things tend to get a bit messed up along the way. And that my friend is the problem with recycled birds, they tend to miss their old owners and take it out on the new. Not sure what the issue is I give it plenty of fresh pinkies all the way up to 1 year old mice plus add in a few other small animals that I was told she likes but still-A-TT-I-T-U-D-E!!

Next week I hope will be better and I will be able to settle down into the busy schedule I set for myself. Perhaps I should make every Friday a date Friday with Wisty. I was a grand way to spend a few hours this afternoon with her. She has such tremendous energy it is great way to revitalize! And she is a great person to shop with because she has about as much impulse control as I do....
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH
LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHIIIIINNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: