Thursday, April 16, 2009

wow so like the week has flown by.
violent and i went down to Hogsmeade last weekend cause she needed to do some shopping for someone in Slytherin House.

I asked my mother if i can go to summer camp this year and she said no. I guess we are doing so sort of family vacation and seeing the sites of the US. Not sure if I can stand to be in an automobile with my smelly brother for an extended period of time.

I have made a few more bags after making Cass's and I have figured out the secret to making the handle better than the instructions. Mom is sending me some of her quilting fabric that she thinks will work for handbags. Good thing she has a stash of fabric.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Aww wow! Well use a good sweet smelling spell on your brother. I amsorry I wasn't able to get your package out early... I have been so sick with muggle flu. But don't worry, my owl will not be taking any grems with him when he wings your way. Hope you are having a good week.

Cec~