Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A wet soggy week

Which is fine for me since I have to pack everything from the last four terms this week. I will not be doing Summer Camp and I am not sure which house I am going to be in next term. Maybe the Hat will put me back in RavenClaw or maybe I will transfer abroad and learn in the States.

This term has flown by so fast that I am not sure it even happened. Except that I have pictures and stuff.

Did I mention that I was spoiled TWICE this term by HRM Frysia? She hates charts and I love them so I wrote a pattern out for her and she sent me CHOCOLATE-DARK CHOCOLATE. and some yummmmmmmy lace in a spring green.










is this not THE most prettiest green?
i do need a pattern for it so perhaps
you could suggest one for me?


here is Isis-she is practicing singing WELCOME HOME-to me.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow, that really is some gorgeous yarn!