Saturday, November 15, 2008

HOLY COW

Time has sure flown fast and I have been really bad at keeping up with all of the things that have been going on here at school. I am going to blame it all on the fact that Dean keeps coming over,
he is my weakness. Can you blame me though....
.


For Halloween Violent and I charmed a bunch of Jack-o-lanterns and had them bite all of the first year students. We had to include some of our first years so it could not be traced back to us. It was the best prank EVER!!!
After we set them loose, we went into the forest with Forenze to work on our Astronomy project. I think Violent might be sweet on him. She has now been finding reasons to go and visit him. It is cute.

That punk kid Rufus has been following Tia around like a bad rash and even sent her some flowers that he charmed to sing to her. They were cute for about 10 minutes then I had to toss them into the fire place.

I sent out my package to my Ravenclaw gal, I have not heard if she has received it yet. I hope she likes it.

No comments: