Thursday, November 27, 2008

gooooodies

see my box? now, let us look inside shall we.

bursting at the seems. popped open when the tape was cut.





goodies...i LOVE goodies








a nice card written by Ms Daisy.

















two, TWO awesome sock patterns. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, socks.








a goodie bag. want to know what is inside? let us look.







oh boy, there is a lot of stuff in here.











candy....yum.











stitch markers...one is a MirrorBall and I was just telling Violent and Wisteria that I really want a MirrorBall. LOOK, I have Lantern Moon Needles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
















i can now make my own OWL since I am not quite able to do it at School.













a journal so i can keep track of Rufus and the mean nasty things we do to him.







ANOTHER GOODIE BAG!!!!!!!!!!










YARN for my cool needles!!
A cool spider!!!

SNAKE EGGS












And that folks, is the end of my kit. Now go away so I can knit.

3 comments:

RooKnits said...

I'm glad it arrived safely... and I hope you like everything!

Hermione Bagnold said...

LOL Wow! That looks like an awesome kit! ::scurries away before something is thrown at her for interrupting the knitting::

Anonymous said...

it is the one of the most wonderful kit i have ever received.

now, i just need to clear my needles from other projects before I start on the patterns...sigh..i am guessing that will be in january sometime.