Friday, October 3, 2008

too many different blogs...

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

#2

  • Are you a sock knitter?Yes
  • What are your foot measurements? Length 9.5" Width 8"
  • Do you have a yarn winder and/or a swift? Yes, I have both.
  • Where/how to you keep you needles/hooks? I have these nifty tubes that I use.
  • Do you collect anything? Yarn. Dust Bunnies. Tomatoes
  • What is your favorite type of music? Depends on my mood
  • Are you MP3 ready? Yes
  • Do you like sweets? Yes
  • What are your favorites? I like them all.
  • What is your living situation like?
  • Any pets? 2=dogs 2=cats
  • Children?==Husband same thing
  • Do you have an online wish list (Amazon, Etsy, Loopy Ewe, etc.)?http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5104996 I am in love with the pumpkins and candy corn.
  • Favorite Harry Potter movie character? I do not have a favorite.
  • 1 comment:

    Kari Lu Cowell said...

    Those stitch markers are really cute and look super tasty! lol