Friday, October 23, 2009

Pre-Winter

It has rained the entire week. I am glad the weekend of the Bon-Fire was nice. Although a bit more of the fall warm weather would have been ideal for the beginning of Quidditch. Even with all of the rain we have been practicing, I am so glad that we have warm towels waiting for us when we are done. That and a super long bath make all of the hurts so worth it.

Today we do not have class so I am snuggled inside next to the fireplace with some tasty hot chocolate and some tasty cookies. I am almost done with my knitting for Wisteria's kit. I hope she likes them because I have to be honest and say the colours are making my eyes twitch.

Waverly still has yet to call me about going on a short trip on Saturday so I am going to think of something to do just incase I do not hear from her. I have a muggle series called True Blood on DVD I could watch them. I have read all of the books so we shall see if muggles bugger up book to series as much as we do. Creative license and all that crap.

Another series I have been enjoying is call Blood in the Wire. I think the lead male is sort of cute in that idiot savant sort of way. Dean laughs at me, but hey...sometimes cute is just cute....

I miss Violent, I wish she would have come back to so I could have someone to create new potions with...I miss her swearing in French.

No comments: