Saturday, February 14, 2009

And so the term has begun and my roommates are settling in nicely. It is nice that we have roomed before so, we know each others quirks and know how to work around them.

We have a section of the room parted off for our dyeing stuff. It is close to the windows so we are not knee deep in stink. I have not created anything as of yet. I need to get some skeins put together and see if my Muse will come for a visit. It is the wrong time of year for her to come out but I am starting to feel the drain in the creativity department.


The three of us are in transfiguration together and have the luck of sitting at the same table. This should be interesting to see what happens in this class. I was suppose to take Divination again but I put my foot down and told my Uncle there was no way I was going to waste my time with tea leaves and glass balls. I would rather clean out stalls...and so, that is what I am doing. Which is fine with me. Isis did not come with me this term, she missed Bo too much. So, I am getting my animal fix this way.
Besides, I get to play with the babies...

Time to go and check on the 1st years and see what they are doing. They are rather loud.

No comments: