Wednesday, January 28, 2009

WoW

Man, has time flown by and I think I am just about settled into the new dorm as I can possibly be.

I did have to remove a wall for my extra stuff that came with me from Slytherin, like, well never mind. Dean came by to bring me a new scarf, have I mentioned how cute he is. He also said things are getting busy on his end so he might not be able to visit as much this term but is planning on being here for Valentines day and St. Patrick's day.

Chrysta has most of her stuff moved over from Birdland and Violent has not shown up yet from France. This has me concerned a bit but not too much. I sent Sam, Dean's brother to find her. He is better than a hounddog in the fall at finding people.

I have been slacking in getting this terms homework planned. I do have one student making a sock pattern and having it test knitted as her project for term. She needs to have weekly postings and pictures. I wish her all the luck. It is something that I have yet to tackle. I just can not find the time nor the energy to do so.

I had better get to making the assignments or I will be winging it...which might not be such a bad idea.

No comments: